Thursday, June 18, 2009

Giving Up Parental Rights, Anyone?

A couple of people asked me this: "can I give up my parental rights?"


To clear things up - child support is not a right. It's a duty. So can't give it up.

(But what you could do is go to court and reduce the child support amount)